8.07.2005

what we did this weekend

well! with my mom in town we got alot done.

what has been done
- payed the remainder for the hall
- bought my dress,veil, boustiee and petticoat. (ready by sept. 7th, pushing it but its on time)
- got kellys suit, tie and alterations. (pick up august 15th)
- got rings (pick up kellys sized ring august 31st)
- got our chucks, i convinced my momma to let me wear chucks for both the ceremony and reception
- ate at the restaurant that is going to be catering, its pretty good. texas rib kings

Needs to be done
- the cake, walmart probably. cheaper and will look good
- flowers
- find a photographer
- decorations and centerpieces
- favors (cds, stickers and cd cases)

i feel so accomplished and not nervous anymore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did get a lot done!
I'm so excited for you!
NEXT MONTH!!

-Annie!

Ashley Hartdegen said...

hey annie, thanks! did you get your invitation?!